Charter one of our always ready fishing boats and experience the deep sea waters along the Sydney Coast. Deep sea fishing trips can be enjoyed anytime of the year, the reef fish live there all year. This enables you the pleasure of catching that prize fish. Awesome fish are on the reef and sand all year round, with diverse species available in different seasons.
Charter Fishing Sydney provides fishing trips around the reefs, sand and gravel bottoms off the Royal National Park and south of Port Hacking. These are some of the best places for deep sea fishing in Sydney region as very few charter boats or recreational anglers venture out in this region for fishing.
We regularly capture Snapper, Morwong, Trevally, Wrasse, Flathead, Whiting, Perch and many other species. The crew scale, gut and clean your catch, then chill them in a large esky all the while you continue fishing.
These trips are ideal for groups of family, friends, bachelor/ bucks parties, work colleagues, team bonding as well as fishing and social clubs.
What we provide
- Rods with Snapper reels.
- Hooks, line and sinkers.
- Alvey deck winches, which clamp to the gunwale rail are made available if requested.
- Premium bait packed for just your trip based on the size of your group.
- An electronic data base on each vessel of the very best fishing spots.
- Qualified and experienced deck hands on the crew.
- Cleaning, scaling, and chilling of your catch while you continue fishing.
- All NSW recreational fishing licences.
Group Bookings only
The vessel is completely yours when you book in for a deep sea fishing tour in Sydney. You can enjoy unlimited fun and thrill with your loved ones, friends, work colleagues and mates. We never mix other group or add any other person to your group. Enjoy the complete privacy of your own group.